About Athletes' Angels
Athletes’ Angels has been providing therapists to events and expeditions, helping athletes achieve their ambitions since 2001. We've worked all over the UK and abroad. Our very first events were in Scotland, supporting charity endurance races in the mountains of the Highlands. Since then we’ve grown to become the UK’s largest provider of event therapists in the outdoor endurance world.
There are now hundreds of skilled therapists working with us each year, in some of the most amazing and inspiring locations in the UK and abroad. We’re a multi skilled group of people including physiotherapists, massage therapists, sports therapists, osteopaths and podiatrists, all brought together through our love of the outdoors, a real passion for what we do and a desire to use our skills in new and different ways. If this sounds like fun, please come and join us!
By becoming a member of Athletes’ Angels you will be joining hundreds of physiotherapists, sports therapists, students and massage therapists working throughout the UK and abroad at leading outdoor events, charity races and expeditions.
- Access to work at events throughout the year across the UK and Europe
- Good rates of pay and excellent career opportunities
- Skills development with CPD certificates for events and courses
- Opportunities to hand out your business cards and build your client base
- Monthly newsletters with upcoming work opportunities
- Rewarding work with a team of like minded therapists, enthusiastic event staff and committed participants.
- We'll also give you a cool Athletes' Angels T-shirt to work in!